What types of services related to EAD does Z&A provide?

Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is a document issued by the USCIS to authorize an alien to work in the US for a period of time, usually one year. It is also called a work permit.

Z&A provides fast and professional services to eligible applicants to apply for the EAD. Our experienced attorney(s) will first evaluate your situation. If you are qualified for the application, we will be glad to take your case.

After you retain us, our experienced attorney(s) will review and organize all the necessary application materials; complete the application form(s) required; submit the application on your behalf to the proper USCIS office; and contact the USCIS for the status of your pending application. As soon as the USCIS makes a final decision on your case, we will inform you of the result accordingly.

For information about Employment Authorization Document (EAD), please click on one of the following topics below:
Who is eligible for EAD?
Who may not need the EAD to be employed?
How to apply?
Appeal after application is denied
What is Interim EAD?
What is the difference between EAD and Labor Certification?
What are the necessary supporting documents to apply for EAD?
Services that We Provide
How much are the attorney fee and the filing fee?
Frequently asked questions and answers about EAD



Adjustment of Status | Adoption | Advance Parole | Application Fees | Asylum & Removal | Business Entities | Corporate Clients | Consular Processing | Divorce | E-1 & E-2 | EAD | F-1 | Family Immigration | FAQs | Forms | Investor Visa | Immigration Glossary |
K Visa
| L Visa | Marriage | Naturalization | Non-immigrant Visas | O-1 | Processing Time | Road to Green Card | TN | Visa Bulletin

"The best way to
predict your future is
simply to create it."
- Peter Drucker.

Copyright © 1999-2005. Zhang & Associates, P.C. All Rights Reserved
New York   Houston Chicago Austin Los Angeles  
Tel: 1.800.230.7040 • E-mail: info@hooyou.comPrivacy Policy