Who is eligible for Visa Revalidation?

The Visa Revalidation Process is available to the following classes:

  • E (Treaty traders/Investors)
  • H (Specialty Occupation Aliens)
  • L (Intra-company Transferees)
  • O (Aliens of Extradinary Ability)
  • P (Artists or Entertainers)Are there any Additional Requirements?

In addition to having one of the above visas (E, H, L, O, P), one must meet the following:

  • Be in valid status; and
  • Possess a Passport that is valid for at least six (6) months; and
  • Have an original E, H, L, O or P Visa that is valid for 60 days or less; or
  • Have an original visa that expired within the past twelve (12) months.

For more information about Visa Revalidation, please refer to the following links:
Addt'l Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions about Visa Revalidation
Attorney's Fees
Articles & News on Visa Revalidation

Adjustment of Status | Adoption | Advance Parole | Application Fees | Asylum & Removal | Business Entities | Corporate Clients | Consular Processing | Divorce | E-1 & E-2 | EAD | F-1 | Family Immigration | FAQs | Forms | Investor Visa | Immigration Glossary |
K Visa
| L Visa | Marriage | Naturalization | Non-immigrant Visas | O-1 | Processing Time | Road to Green Card | TN | Visa Bulletin

"The best way to
predict your future is
simply to create it."
- Peter Drucker.

Copyright © 1999-2005. Zhang & Associates, P.C. All Rights Reserved
New York   Houston Chicago Austin Los Angeles  
Tel: 1.800.230.7040 • E-mail: info@hooyou.comPrivacy Policy