What if I am NOT eligible to apply for Visa Revalidation?

An alternative to the Visa Revalidation Process is to apply for a Third Country Visa at a U.S. Consulate located in either Mexico or Canada. The use of designated U.S. Consulates in Mexico or Canada allows the candidate to return to the U.S., regardless of whether the visa is issued (provided the candidate is in valid status).

Obtaining a Third Country Visas may be preferred to obtaining a Visa Revalidation since it is generally a faster process and results in a new visa more quickly.

Z&A can help individuals obtain a visa through either the Visa Revalidation or Third Country Visa process. To contact Z&A, please click here.

For more information about Visa Revalidation, please refer to the following links
Addt'l Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions about Visa Revalidation
Attorney's Fees
Articles & News on Visa Revalidation

Adjustment of Status | Adoption | Advance Parole | Application Fees | Asylum & Removal | Business Entities | Corporate Clients | Consular Processing | Divorce | E-1 & E-2 | EAD | F-1 | Family Immigration | FAQs | Forms | Investor Visa | Immigration Glossary |
K Visa
| L Visa | Marriage | Naturalization | Non-immigrant Visas | O-1 | Processing Time | Road to Green Card | TN | Visa Bulletin

"The best way to
predict your future is
simply to create it."
- Peter Drucker.

Copyright © 1999-2005. Zhang & Associates, P.C. All Rights Reserved
New York   Houston Chicago Austin Los Angeles  
Tel: 1.800.230.7040 • E-mail: info@hooyou.comPrivacy Policy