EB-1B – Green Card for Outstanding Researcher/Professor – Immigration Attorneys in Silicon Valley, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, and Austin

Sign up for our Email Newsletter


Immigration Library

We provide the professional
and comprehensive on-line immigration law library...

Read More

Our Services

We are dedicated to provide
all aspects of US immigration services and counseling...

Read More

Free Seminars

We are committed to educating those interested in learning U.S immigration laws ...

Read More

Services that Z&A Provide for EB-1(b)

In EB-1(b) petition, unlike NIW, the standard applied is clearly defined and a permanent research or teaching position offer is always required.

Before beginning your EB-1(b) process, Z&A experienced attorney(s) will first evaluate your situation as to the options of your potential immigration petition. You may send us your resume either by email freeevaluation@hooyou.com or by fax at 713-771-8368. After reviewing your resume, we will provide an honest assessment of your credentials to determine if EB-1(b) is appropriate for you. Moreover, we will advise you on what strategy to adopt and whether it is better for you to petition under more than one category simultaneously, such as EB-1(a), NIW or Labor Certification.

After you retain us for your EB-1(b) case, we will

  • effectively communicate with your (potential) employer to facilitate their sponsorship for your petition;
  • provide sample recommendation letters applicable to your field, which can be used as a reference for the initial draft of the Letters of Recommendation;
  • review and edit your draft letters of recommendation to ensure that they include the appropriate language and meet the EB-1(b) requirements;
  • guide you to collect all the documents and information needed for your EB-1(b) petition;
  • organize all the required documentation for your EB-1(b) petition, including the signed recommendation letters;
  • draft the petition letter that explains how the evidence proves that you should qualify as an Outstanding Researcher or Professor;
  • submit the completed petition materials to the proper USCIS Service Center; and
  • contact the USCIS for the status inquiry of your pending case.

If the USCIS makes a request for additional evidence on your pending case, we will respond and submit the additional documentation required for your case to the USCIS in time. As soon as the USCIS makes a final decision on your EB-1(b) application, we will inform you of the result.

To find out more information on EB-1(b), please refer to the following links:

To learn more about other EB-1 information, please refer to the following links: