Z&A proudly offers the following quality services related to Third Country Visa. Please be suggested that, in view of the new Interim Rule adopted by the US Department of State governing the Third Country Visa application, if you are prepared with the help of an experienced attorney, your chances for success are greater.
Z&A Third Country Visa attorney(s) will represent and assist you throughout the entire Third Country Visa process by:
1. making the appointment for you at the U.S. Consulate in Mexico/Canada;
2. answering any questions you may have about the third country visa process;
3. helping you to prepare documents needed;
4. discussing with you on the issues that may be important to your case;
5. preparing with you for your interview;
6. assisting you in obtaining a Mexican Permit (if applicable); and
7. representing you at the interview by talking to the Consular Officer directly on your behalf.
Z&A Third Country Visa attorney(s) will give a professional guide on your Third Country Visa application by
1. evaluating your situation and the possibility of obtaining visa;
2. helping you to prepare documents needed;
3. discussing with you on any issues that may be important in your case and
4. preparing with you for the visa application by e-mailing you a detailed list of questions the consular officer may ask at the interview.
For more information about Third Country
Visas, please click the following links:
Frequently Asked Questions about Third-Country
Services that We Provide
Articles & News on Third-Country