This ATTORNEY-CLIENT AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is entered into by and between ________________________________ (Client) and Zhang & Attorneys, LLLP (Attorney).
1. SCOPE AND DUTIES: Client retains Attorney to provide legal services in connection with the filing of Adjustment of Status (I-485), Advance Parole Travel Document (I-131), and Employment Authorization Card (I-765) applications for ______________________________________________________________________________ (Client and/or Beneficiaries) ONLY. This Agreement does not obligate Attorney to provide services in connection with any appeal to any administrative board or any judicial courts.
2. GUARANTEE OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE: Attorney agrees to use due diligence in furthering Client's and/or Beneficiary's best interests under the laws. Attorney is liable to Client for Attorney's negligence or incompetence. However, Attorney makes no guarantee of the outcome of the case.
3. LEGAL FEES: Client agrees to pay for the legal services as follows: Upon execution of the Agreement, Client must pay non-refundable One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500.00) for one person, One Thousand and Eight Hundred Dollars ($1,800.00) for two persons, or Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) for three persons to Attorney as attorney¡¯s fees. These cover all legal fees and costs Attorney may incur in this representation for Client, except as is otherwise provided herein. If I-131 or I-765 application is filed separately after the filing of I-485, additional attorney fee will apply. (If family member does not file at the same time, independent agreement is required and this fee schedule does not apply.)
4. MODIFICATIONS: Any modification of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by Client and Attorney.
5. PRIOR AGREEMENTS: This Agreement incorporates all prior agreements and understandings between Client and Attorney.
6. EFFECTIVE DATE: This Agreement shall become effective when both Attorney and Client sign it and upon Attorney's receipt of the fees as listed in clause 3 above.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Client consents to the jurisdiction of the State of Texas and the venue of Harris County, Texas for any litigation regarding this Agreement.
FEES: Client agrees to pay
all government filing fees to Zhang & Attorneys, LLLP at the time of filing,
including, but not limited to:
I-485 application: $1,070.00 each person ($635.00 for children under 14).
We usually do not accept filing fee payments via credit card except in extreme situations.
NOTE: All USCIS fees are subject to change without notice.
Client acknowledges that Client has fully read and understood Agreement. By signing Agreement, Client hereby agrees to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Client Contact Information
Client Name: ___________________________________________________
Client Day Time Phone Number: ___________________________________
Client Home Phone Number: ______________________________________
Client Email Address: ____________________________________________
Client Alternative Email Address: ___________________________________
Client Signature: __________________________ Date: ________________
Attorney Signature: ________________________ Date: ________________
Credit Card Payment
For credit card payment form for attorney fee click here.
Please kindly make your check payable to Zhang & Attorneys, LLLP, and mail it with a copy of the signed agreement to:
Zhang & Attorneys, LLLP
9999 Bellaire Blvd, Suite 920,
Houston, TX 77036