Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) reaches $8.8 Billion Mark in 2015 -- Immigration Lawyers in Silicon Valley, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Seattle and Austin

Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) reaches $8.8 Billion Mark in 2015

The National Visa Center (NVC) recently released data regarding the EB-5 program in 2015. Currently, there are 17,662 applications pending, the vast majority of which are from mainland China. 89.6% of all EB-5 applications on file are from China, 1.4% from Hong Kong, 1.4% from Vietnam, 0.9% from Taiwan, and 0.9% from South Korea. Asian investors make up 94.2% of all EB-5 applications while the rest of the world make up the remaining 5.8% in 2015. 

In 2015, around $8.8 billion has been invested via the EB-5 program. This is in direct contrast with the $5.5 billion in 2014. The $8.8 billion are directly used to create jobs in the United States and stimulate the U.S economy.

Moreover, with new EB-5 regulations and changes in the works currently, the total amount of investments can potentially increase. By increasing the number of available visas for the EB-5 program, expediting the adjudication of pending EB-5 cases, and broaden the regulations to allow for more opportunities to invest, the EB-5 program can positively benefit the U.S economy. To show support for this program, please contact your local and state representative.

Zhang & Associates, P.C. has successfully represented many EB-5 cases. If you would like to contact us, please email us at Our attorneys will use their experience, expertise, and teamwork to ensure the highest quality of service. If you already retained another attorney but want to know a second opinion or have further concerns, you are welcome to retain us for fee-based consultation or quality control services. 

Founded in 1996, Zhang & Associates, P.C. offers legal services to clients nationwide in all aspects of U.S immigration law. We have successfully handled thousands of immigration cases.

At Zhang & Associates, P.C., our attorneys and supporting professionals are committed to providing high-quality immigration and non-immigration visa services. We specialize in NIW, EB-1, PERM, and I-485 cases. In the past nineteen years, we have successfully helped thousands of clients get green cards. If you plan to apply for a green card, please send your CV to Attorney Jerry Zhang ( for a free evaluation.

Zhang & Associates, P.C.

Silicon Valley • New York • Los Angeles • Chicago • Houston • Austin • Seattle • Madison

Tel: 1-800-230-7040, 713-771-8433